The Top 10 Private Campsites In Southern California in today’s post has been carefully curated using google and other online methods to bring you the highest-rated camping grounds in Southern California. With so many to choose from narrowing the list down to only ten is tough but the ten campsites listed below have all met certain criteria with regards to amenities, user reviews etc.
If you are planning a family camping trip to Southern California then this post will hopefully be very helpful to you. Simply click on any of the camping grounds titles and you will be taken to their official page where you can check out pricing, availability, amenities, and much more.
Happy camping and remember to bookmark this post.
Table Of Contents
- Crystal Cove | Crystal Cove State Park
- Dogwood, San Bernardino National Forest – Recreation.gov
- San Diego Beach RV Park
- Thousand Trails Camping Pass | More Freedom. More Savings. More Fun!
- Stay at “California’s FriendliestRV Park” to visit Disneyland®
- Moro Campground Information | Crystal Cove
- Santee Lakes Recreation Preserve – 190‐acre Park
- Serrano, San Bernardino National Forest – Recreation.gov
- White Tank Campground – Joshua Tree National Park (U.S. National Park Service)
- Angeles National Forest – Buckhorn Campground